Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Kristy came to town!!!
Kristy and Katy came to visit and we had SO much fun. Brayden turned into another child. He definately has something for Katy. It was fun to see him. They were here for a short time so we tried to get in as much as we could.
We went down to the boats and got fresh Crab. YUMMY...
We spent one day at the Lake. The kids had so much fun. Katy swims with the little floaties and Brayden tried to go as deep as he could (trying to show that he was tough). Camden followed, and I saved him from drowning twice. Now they are wearing floating devises all the time.
I took them to my favorite hike: Sweet Creek. We enjoyed all of the waterfalls and a picnic. I was excited to have Justin there to carry Camden. He is getting heavy!!!


Of course we had to spend an entire day at the ocean. We did the lighthouse hike, Hobbit trail, Devils Churn, and Strawberry hill with the tide pools. That day was a little exhausting, but tons of fun.
This was the other amazement. Brayden and Katy held hands ALL the time. Sometimes, Brayden thought that I felt left out and would make sure he held my hand. I thought he was real sweet. :)

When we first moved to the Oregon Coast Brayden ran to the ocean and had a major face plant. The water is cold and a little scary with the waves. Brayden rarely comes within 20 feet of the waves. Katy was running in the water and having so much fun. To my GREAT SUPRIZE, Brayden would giggle with her and run in the water as well. It was fun to see him giddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's always so fun to catch up on what your fun little is up to :) I was especially exited to see Kristy and Katy with you! Do you have a blog for them? I was hoping she would start one up for the 2 of them when she moved. come see me at one of my blogs or send me an email at carrie.weatherbee@gmail.com
We miss you in MD!!!
Oh how fun!! Looks like Katy and Brayden didn't take long to pick up right where they left off. I just have to say that Camden is probably the cutest kid ever. How do you even stand it? That last picture of him and his white hair and grinny smile. Oh man, what a freaking cutie. It was fun to see Kristy too. She looks so good. You both do. You both look like you are 18 years old. So, what is your secret. :-) (can you tell I'm feeling old. I just had a birthday) Anyway, loved the updates. I see you have more but I'll have to check them out later - Joey is pulling on me telling me to come away from the computer. Love ya!
Post a Comment